- Jimmy Blee
- +62 81 230 29 444
- +61 476391571
- Indonesia Kompleks Perkantoran,
Simpang Siur Square Blok D2,
Jalan Setiabudi, Kuta, Bali,
Welcome to Bali, Indonesia
Indonesia has the largest archipelago in the world with more than 17,500 beautiful islands to visit. Cruising between the Indonesian islands you will be amazed of the diversity, the culture and the personality of each and every island. There is a reason why Indonesia's national motto is "Unity in Diversity"
Indonesia has a diverse collection of flora and fauna. Aside of species of fauna familiar to both Asia and Australia, there are species indigenous to Indonesia. The orangutan apes of Sumatra and Kalimantan, the giant komodo lizards roaming free on the island of Komodo, the one-horned rhinoceros of Java, the wild banteng (oxen), tigers and many other species which are now protected in wildlife reserves.
In the past, Indonesia saw the reign of hundreds of ancient kingdoms all over the archipelago. This gave birth to various traditional customs, arts, and culture, as well as historical sites and relics. For instance, by the Seventh Century, the powerful Buddhist Kingdom of Sriwijaya was expanding and it was during that period the spectacular Borobudur sanctuary was built in Central Java.
The Thirteenth Century witnessed the rise of Hinduist Majapahit Empire in East Java, which united the whole of what is now modern day Indonesia and parts of the Malay Peninsula. The great empire fell after two centuries, leaving Indonesia back to separate, small kingdoms, which were easy prey for European invasions. But united for all these kingdoms were, that they to this date, are left with their own proud culture and religion.
As your Asia Pacific Superyachts' agent in Indonesia we will provide not only all the paperwork and cruising permits, fresh provisions, quality clean fuel and spares but we can also provide local guides and either on board or shadow security to make your Indonesian cruise a spectacular, hassle-free experience for both guests and crew. No demand is too difficult for us. We can arrange everything from world-class golf, to private helicopter charters to game fishing all within the reach of one simple phone call.
- M.Y. Archimedies (Captain Chris Walsh)
- M.Y. Octopus
- M.Y. Mayan Queen
- M.Y. Pelorus
- M.Y. Ecstasea
- M.Y. TV
- M.Y. Plan B
- M.Y. Karima
- M.Y. Suri
- M.Y. Senses
- M.Y. Archimedes
- M.Y. Elandess
- M.Y. Ocean Victory
- M.Y. Exuma
- M.Y. Sapphire
- M.Y. Meridian
- M.Y. Lady Christine
- M.Y. Double Haven
- M.Y. Anya
- M.Y. Platinum
- M.Y. Galileo G
- M.Y. Kerrilee
- M.Y. Belle Aimee
- M.Y. Lady Candy
- M.Y. Maid Marian
- M.Y. Big Blue
- S.Y. Drumbeat
- S.Y. Thalia
- S.Y. Vertigo
- S.Y. Ghost
- S.Y. Yaneke Too
- S.Y. Eos
- S.Y. Che
- S.Y. Naos
- S.Y. Beagle
- S.Y. Celandine
- S.Y. La Cardinala
- S.Y. Escapade
Recent News about Bali, Indonesia
- April 8, 2019
- Dragon Viewing at Komodo National Marine Park
- December 9, 2018
- Cruising Indonesia: “Orangutans in the Wild… a last look?”
- November 28, 2018
- APS Indonesia’s New Dive & On Board Support Guides… “A team second to none!”
- September 1, 2018
- APS Sets Sail for Monaco Yacht Show
- August 16, 2018
- Asia Pacific Superyachts a Perfect Match for Asia-Pacific Superyacht Association
- August 10, 2018
- Asia Pacific Superyachts Returns to Monaco Yacht Show
- July 29, 2018
- Good news in Indonesia for foreign yachts!
- June 1, 2018
- APS Indonesia Bali Office Blessing Ceremony
- May 6, 2018
- Captain Jimmy’s Passion for Indonesia’s Raja Ampat
- April 30, 2018
- APS Raja Ampat organises 3 yacht birthday cruise!
- January 15, 2018
- New APS Superyachts Indonesia Office
- December 27, 2017
- Indonesia seeks to welcome more yachts in New Year
- December 21, 2017
- Indonesia seeks to ease & welcome more yachts
- October 7, 2017
- 2nd Annual APS Times premiere at Monaco Yacht Show
- September 28, 2017
- The APS Times, Edition 2017, is out!
- September 16, 2017
- Asia Pacific Superyachts Bringing Best to Monaco
- August 22, 2017
- Nongsa Point Marina & Resort awarded Indonesia’s first “Global Gold Anchor”
- August 20, 2017
- Asia Pacific Superyachts to showcase at Monaco Yacht Show
- January 26, 2017
- Regional News: Indonesia
- November 1, 2016
- The APS Times is out!
- October 25, 2016
- APS Indonesia Acquires First Private Jet Permits for domestic airport landings in Indonesia
- October 25, 2016
- APS awarded “Best Agent in Indonesia” by the Indonesian Government
- September 9, 2016
- APS ready for Monaco Yacht Show
- August 9, 2016
- Asia Pacific Superyachts Team Returns to Monaco
- May 28, 2016
- APS Cuts Costs of Entry to Indonesia by 50%
- April 24, 2016
- APS Regions score high in TripAdvisor “Travelers’ Choice Awards for Islands” 2016
- January 19, 2016
- Bringing more yachts into Indonesia
- December 30, 2015
- Interview with Richard Lofthouse
- December 20, 2015
- Indonesia: Cruising All Year!
- October 11, 2015
- Successful APS Brand Debut at Monaco
- September 30, 2015
- 2015 Biggest Year Ever for APS Indonesia
- September 4, 2015
- Asia Pacific Superyachts Agents Onboard at MYS
- August 13, 2015
- New Exciting Superyacht Destinations
- August 8, 2015
- APS Superyacht e-Brochure Launched!
- June 18, 2015
- Surprising Superyacht Anchorages in Indonesia
- May 31, 2015
- Those fabulous Phinisis
- May 1, 2015
- AYSS: Changes in Indonesia
- March 4, 2015
- Asia Pacific Superyachts Launches Indonesian Cruising Guide
- February 18, 2015
- Ease of superyacht visits to Indonesia to improve
- 2014-12-23 New Oper Mgr APS Indo CharterWorld
- 2014-12-22 New Oper Mgr Indo AP Boating
- 2014-12-22 New Operations Mgr Indo - Travel Daily
- 2014-12-21 New Asia Pacific Superyachts Indonesia Operations Manager
- APS-AGM-Charter-World 11-21-11
- INDO-PIB Superyacht-News-AYSS-11-2011
- pdf APS 'Cruising Indonesia at APSA Conference' Super Yacht News
- pdf HELM Indonesia 3rd Qtr 2012
- pdf 'Indonesia's Raja Ampat' Supery Yacht News 3-2-14
- pdf 'Indonesia Yacht Show' CharterWorld 7-1-13
- pdf 'Indonesia Yacht Show' Super Yacht News 6-30-13
- pdf INDO 'Spotlight Yacht Anchorages in Indonesia' ALL AT SEA 1-22-14
- pdf 'Spectacular Dive Sites Indonesia' Yachting Matters fall issue 2014
- pdf 'Top Gun Guides INDO' CharterWorld 4-22-14
- pdf 'Top Gun Guides of Indonesia' The Guide of Bali 4-21-14
- Fraser - Indo
Our Services To The Captains
- Cruise planning in our region
- Clearance in our region
- Visa and bond arrangements
- Dockage and pilot arrangements
- Helicopter authorization
- Charter license
- GSM cards and SAT TV decoder rentals
- Parcel or express mail clearance and export
- Shipyard coordination
- Accounting and banking facilities
- Charter APA and tax management
Our Services To The Engineers
- Duty free fuel
- Jet fuel and gasoline
- Lube oil supply and used oil / Sludge removal
- Engine parts and supplies
- Repairs and maintenance jobs
- Metal fabrication
Our Services To The Deck Officers
- Deck parts and supplies with discounts
- Day workers
- Repairs and maintenance jobs
- Security and ISPS arrangements
Our Services To The Galley
- Fresh provisions
- Beverages and wine supplies
- Galley parts and supplies
- Wine tasting
Our Services To The Interior Department
- Carpet cleaning
- Flower arrangements
- Interior cleaning supplies
- Appliance repairs and maintenance
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Beauty & grooming products
Our Services To The Owners And Charter Guests
- Car rental at preferred rates
- Airport meet& greet and transport
- Charter planes and helicopters
- Concierge services
- Cruise planning and itineraries
- Dive guides
- Guided tours and excursions
- Hotel bookings at preferred rates
- Massage, spa and beauty care
- Traditional dance shows in various islands
- Yacht and fishing boat charter
Our Services To The Crew
- Banking assistance
- Medical care
- Preferred rates on many hotels
- Car hire and tours
- Travel arrangements
In Indonesia, we naturally went with Richard and Jimmy at Asia Pacific Superyachts out of Bali. They also took wonderful care of us and had their hands full with our busy and demanding guests, not to mention looking after our crew. Some difficult medical situations arose and challenging shipping problems. Everything from start to finish was handled without stress and with perfect communication. As a result, a fantastic time was had by all.
Captain Chris Walsh
“I would like to thank Richard Lofthouse personally for taking care of our immigration, customs, cruising permits, dockage, bunkering and all our provisioning needs whilst visiting Jakarta, Bali and the numerous other Indonesian Islands that we visited during our two month stay. Richard was also a great help in preparing cruise itineraries for us in preparation for charter and supply his local knowledge in many other domains; even flying ahead to remote islands to ensure a seamless operation whilst charter guests were aboard.
Captain Philip Burgess
Sample Trip Plan
Day 1: Bali to Moyo
Bali, Island of the Gods. The Gods must have been asleep when they made facilities for superyachts. Changes are afoot and we hope to see more international class facilities in the future both here and further afield.
Nevertheless, we’ll do all the Clearances, fueling, provisions etc here prior to Guest arrival. Once done, we head east to Moyo to standby for guest arrival. Guest arrival into Ngurah Rai airport DPS will be VIP cleared through airport, picked up and delivered to the Charter float plane.
We will depart for an approx 1 hr flight from Bali, over the stunning Rinjani volcano in Lombok (they’ll even circle a time or two to get some photos).
Then onwards to Moyo Island where we will land on the water right next to where the boat is sitting waiting.
Day 2: Moyo & Satonda
This beautiful nature reserve is located off the NW tip of Sumbawa. It provides a great anchorage as well as wonderful snorkeling and land activity.
We can spend half a day in Moyo – snorkeling/diving/beach and use resort facilities (charged for of course) and/or organize land tours to a beautiful waterfall.
We then move to Satonda where we can visit Crater Lake, beach & snorkeling.
In evening we start overnight run to Komodo & in the early morning of Day 3 run past Sangang Volcano & Banta Island
Day 3: Komodo
Anchor northern bay Komodo
Spend the morning diving /beach/ snorkeling and, of course, looking at/out for dragons!! After lunch we move to spend the afternoon at the beautiful Pink Beach on E Komodo.
Night Run South Side of Flores to Aimere for Ngada experience.
Day 4: Ngada Tribes – Bajawa and Bena
Once the guests are on shore, we then have a short drive and from there we have various options to visit local villages.
It will be great half to full daytrip and certainly an experience.
I will investigate the possibilities of staying at the village overnight and as many cultural experiences as we can set up here for the guests to enjoy this rich society which has remained pretty much in isolation for centuries.
Assuming we are able to stay overnight, we will do so. The Boat remains at Aimere for our departure on D5.
Day 5: Ngada Villages to South Rinca
After Bena, we proceed South to Nage village.
From Nage we head back to Aimere and cruise back west taking in the stunning and rugged coastline of South Flores. Highlights will be the dramatic Pulau Mules rising out of the ocean.
We will end the day/anchor in the horseshoe bay at the South of Rinca on the inside of Pulau Kode.
Day 7: South Rinca to North Rinca
North Rinca presents a much more natural Komodo dragon viewing experience. Here we get a chance to see them much more in the wild. They can often be seen stalking along the beach or simply sunning themselves on rocks. Either way, an awesome viewing experience.
Overnight Run to Labuan Bajo
Day 8: Labuan Bajo Departure
Drop guests to Labuan Bajo Airport in the morning.
From here, 2 options:
- Private Jet: We have positioned the private jet to Labuan Bajo (1400m runway). However, we cannot clear the country from here so would have to fly back to Bali, clear out and then proceed home from there.
- Commercial: If the above is unnecessarily costly and difficult, we can fly either commercial or charter from Lab Bajo back to Bali where we meet the private jet or onward International flight.
We hope this overview provides a clearer picture of the options available and the amazing experience that Indonesia offers. We will have some time on arrival to fine tune and run through the itinerary with some charts to get a clear picture.
Our main job as agents in this part of the world is providing logistical and technical support to our clients and as such, we expect to be on call 24/7 and to be very hand-on. Indonesia is a very hands-on environment and most things have to be done face-to-face to gain any kind of favorable result.
This trip is designed to give you a taste of many of the adventures available. The above information maps out the bones of an exciting several week itinerary and we look forward to planning and executing your Indonesian adventures!